At 9,600 feet above sea level and with more than 300 annual inches of powder per year, Breckenridge (or ‘Breck’ as locals call it) offers an endless assortment of outdoor activities to unleash your sense of adventure. Whether you’re looking for world-class skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, or just kicking up your feet up to relish the relaxing, laid-back vibe of the town, Breckenridge is a mountain paradise for all seasons.
This vibrant mountain hamlet attracts people from all over the world who live and breathe the “work hard, play harder” philosophy of Breckenridge. The economy relies predominantly on tourism so top employers include hospitality outfits of every variety, local and national retailers, and of course, Vail Resorts.
It’s also home to Colorado Mountain College and Summit High School, both excellent educators.Send Me Listings by Email
Search Breckenridge and Nearby Cities
These cities are within 10 miles of Breckenridge so you may want to consider homes in these areas. Just click the link below to start your search.
Things to See and Do
Here are a few things we love about Breckenridge. Maybe you’ll love them too!
- Epic Pass – Ski as much as you want whenever you want at resorts from Colorado to California including, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar at Tahoe, and Park City.
- Shop Breckenridge Main Street
- Breckenridge Recreation Center
- Fire Arts Festival
- Breckenridge Music Festival
- Breck Filmfest
- Blue River Anglers
- Stephen C. West Ice Arena
- Dog Sledding
- Yoga Studios
- Snow Kiting with Colorado Kite Force
- Paddle Boarding
- White Water Rafting
- Zipline Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Mountain Flights
This page uses the Font Awesome Icons included in the theme. The photo gallery and social share controls come from the Jetpack plugin. This free plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress.org directory.