About Winter Park
At 9,052 feet above sea level, Winter Park is a year-round mountain destination with breathtaking scenery just 67 miles from Denver. A well-known winter playground for skiers and snowboarders, Winter Park also hosts over 200 events during the warmer months, including marquee music festivals, foot races, golf tournaments, mountain bike races, and fishing events. With over 600 miles of trails to explore plus rivers and lakes galore, it’s no wonder this mountain paradise appeals so strongly to every kind of adventure seeker from low key to high adrenaline.
Winter Park commerce is fueled by the tourism industry and serviced by a wide variety of locally owned and operated lodges, shops, and restaurants.
Winter Park and nearby Grandby also boast a number of excellent primary and secondary schools.Send Me Listings by Email
Search Winter Park and Nearby Cities
These cities are within 10 miles of Winter Park so you may want to consider homes in these areas. Just click the link below to start your search.
Things to See and Do
Here are a few things we love about Winter Park. Maybe you’ll love them too!
- More Than You Imagine Resort Pass – Explore the Seven Territories of Winter Park Resort with unlimited access to over 3,000 acres of diverse terrain.
- Winter Park Music Festival and Summer Concert Series
- Ice Skating at Winter Park Resort
- Taste of Winter Park
- Winter Park Farmers Market
- Mountain Bike Capital USA
- National Sports Center for the Disabled
- Wildlife viewing and camping in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch Stagecoach Classic (Cross-Country Ski Race)
- Winter Park Wipe Out Scavenger Hunt and Adventure Race
This page uses the Font Awesome Icons included in the theme. The photo gallery and social share controls come from the Jetpack plugin. This free plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress.org directory.