Some things will always require the human touch. Our capable real estate professionals help you navigate the intricacies of selling your home by:
- Walking with you step-by-step through the homeselling process.
- Answering questions and keeping you informed about relevant market updates.
- Conducting a comparable sales assessment to give you a clearer understanding of factors to consider as you set the price for your home.
- Creating and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for your home online and through traditional outlets.
- Sharing details about your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Handling buyers’ calls, open houses, and requests for showings.
- Negotiating a fair price for all parties with expediency and helping finalize the deal.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
Pricing Your Home
Our real estate agents have a deep understanding of Colorado market conditions and the factors driving both home prices and housing demand. Price too high and your home may languish on the market. Price too low and you may short-change yourself in a recovering real estate market. As the seller, here are three factors you should consider when pricing your home:
- Ask your agent for a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA), an informal estimate of a home’s value based on comparable sales in the neighborhood to determine a reasonable price range for your property.
- Research current homes for sale. Search online for homes in your area and attend open houses to see how your desired price point compares.
- Adjust for your home’s condition. The condition of a home directly affects its price; homes that are well-maintained show better and typically sell for more than a comparable house with obvious wear and tear.
Staging & Curb Appeal
First impressions matter. Before prospective buyers visit a property, they view online photos, videos, and virtual tours to picture themselves in the home. When they finally go to see it in person, the outside and inside needs to leave a lasting impression. Our real estate agents help you through the staging process by providing sage staging advice to help you get your home ready for sale. They can also refer you to professional stagers who can turn everyday homes into incredible showcases.
Home Inspections & Disclosures
A home inspection is an essential step toward finalizing your real estate transaction and full comprehension of inspection results is essential. An objective home inspection provides sellers a checklist of things to fix so you have a clearer understanding of your home’s condition and value before putting it on the market. Our real estate agents can help you through the inspection process by referring you to reliable inspectors who can perform a thorough examination of your property.